People can’t be sure of the value of your product as long as they don’t interact with your product. Your website has to offer the answer to consumer’s problems. Before thinking of selling something, think about the experience that you are offering and if you would buy it.
We live in the consumerist era, and we are more interested in buying anything. Many times, we have so many options to choose that you are tempted to believe the promises of a particular brand. The majority of business owners invest resources in offering excellent quality services, but is that enough? How can they win the trust of their clients?
It starts with a company and a new and exciting domain name. After that, here are some things to consider when you build your new website.
- Design – clients first interact with a website, and they observe the design, showing them if you dedicated enough time to offer something that they like. 50% of visitors will remain on a website if they like the design, and they consider this aspect in assessing the credulity of the service.
- Communication – try every method to reach your customers and to anticipate their needs. Show them you are there all the time by offering a chat facility on your site.
- Spend some time in building the About and Contact page, to make sure clients are inclined to read them and to reach you.
- Respect your promises – your care for the needs of the client and the interest in having a good website will be noticed and appreciated
However, only these will not guarantee success. Visitors need many more to be convinced you are respecting your promises:
- Think about choosing a that would improve the user experience. Security is an essential factor. Almost 40% of consumers trust an HTTPS website more. With an SSL certificate, you can convince your visitors it is safe to pay your service using their cards.
- The loading speed of the website determines if the visitors will remain on the site, and it is also an essential factor in ranking websites in Google. Any minute in which your website is offline will affect your reputation, so find a hosting company that could guarantee you . Why can’t you find 100%? Because servers need maintenance and sometimes your website might be offline for a few seconds, while the hosting company applies security patches and updates.
- Customer support – website that answers your queries at any moment, as you will definitely need help. The complete services of this kind offer chat, mail, and 24/7 phone support.
A relationship of trust is not built in a day, but you should not renounce in improving and growing your website. Many companies just put their websites online and forget about them, and these become outdated and useless in a couple of years. The site must represent one of the main strengths of your business, and this happens only if you take good care of it.